-Our Services-

Please do not hesitate to contact us and learn the extent of services we can provide...

Employment & Family Based Green Cards

U.S. immigration law provides foreign nationals with a variety of ways to become lawful permanent residents (obtain a Green Card) through employment or marriage in the United States. Each case is unique in its circumstances. We would be happy to assist you on your application.

Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts

Creating an estate plan can be extremely useful, both financially and emotionally. Not only do you provide a guideline for your beneficiaries on how to act upon your death,  you can also financially benefit your loved ones by saving them time and money. 

L1A- Intercompany Transferee Visas

The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This classification also enables a foreign company which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one. 

H1-B Status-Visa for Specialty Occupations

An H-1B temporary worker is an alien admitted to the United States to perform services in a “specialty occupation.”

The H-1B nonimmigrant classification is a vehicle through which a qualified alien may seek admission to the United States on a temporary basis to work in his or her field of expertise.

E1/E2 Status- Visa for Treaty Traders & Treaty Investors

Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation. For a list of participating countries please contact us.

B1/B2 Tourist and Business Visa, Status Change & Extensions for Tourists & Business Investors

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).

EB-5 Services

Congress created the EB-5 Program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. In 1992, Congress created the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as the Regional Center Program. This sets aside EB-5 visas for participants who invest in commercial enterprises associated with regional centers approved by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth.

E-Verification Training for Employers

U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization. This diverse workforce contributes greatly to the vibrancy and strength of our economy, but that same strength also attracts unauthorized employment.

Business Entity & Non-Profit Organisation Formation and Filing

I-9 Compliance Training for Employers


200-A Monroe Street, Suite 115

Rockville, MD. 20850


ph: (301) 251-8830
fx: (301) 251-0079
[email protected]


Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed